Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Saudi Stereotype


Each country has special stereotypes. Usually they come from their cultures. In my country we have also stereotypes. Some of them are good but some are not. Our parents encourage us to being away from any stereotype which will effect our believe or moral. The last Ten years all Saudi guys: boys and girls were wearing clothes that write on it some English words. We really like them but our parents were worry about what those words mean. Now, some Saudi designer are start make something special. It is a new style. They make T-shirts and write some words on them by Arabic language. All those words have good meaning and encourage guys to do good things and keep their morals. In my picture, which I add it here, the word on the shirt means, “I’m Saudi”. It means I’m proud of my country. I realy like it and I will wear one some day.

3 comments:

Anna said...

I think the Arabic script is beautiful. I wish I could read it, if only because it is so pretty.

Anna said...

(Ok...I have to say it so someone...some Saudi men are so handsome..like that guy!!) (This is our secret!)

khoolod said...

Thanks Anna about your interesting of Arabic. And I agree 100% with you :)
I'll keep our secret don't worry loool