Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crab


Sometimes I like to try different kinds of food that are uncommon to me. Last weekend I went with my kids to chinese restaurant at Marion. It had has many kind of deshes. Most of them I never tried them befor. One of them was crab legs. I wanted try it but I was worry about it test. May be I don't like it then It will make me disgusted. Then I won't like all the food and leave this restaurant. I pushed my self many times to get one. When I took the crab leg, I couldn't know how I can eat it. I asked the waiter and he said, "you shoud use leg breaker and you can find it clous to the crab dish". Even if it hard to break it, but really I liked it taste. I t was so delicious. And I asked my kids to try it, but they said," no way MoM". It madE them scared and feel disgust. It was a first time which I ate someting strange to me.And I took this pictuer to show you my new best dish.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I have never eaten the crab legs either but I know that crab tastes very good! I'll have to follow your example and try it next time!