Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Life!!




I’m a mix funny and serious person. I really don’t like to talk about what I’m. I prefer to know what people think about me. In my life I met lots of good people. And I have a good relation ship with them. So, I try to be a good person that every one trusts me. I try to do what will reflex my morals. Also, I want to do any thing that will be beneficent for long time for my kids, my family and other people. Then, if I die, they will never forget me. And my kid’s will proud of me. I think also they will follow my life method. I believe that I will get a wonderful life in heaven. But what are sad for me is my kids, my parents and my sisters because I know they will miss me a lot. And they will miss my support, which is so important for them. So, I try to give them all my love, my support and my life. Finally, I think this paragraph will be one of things that make my family never forget me.

No comments: