Monday, April 27, 2009

Psychology!!

My major is clinical psychology. When I was sixteen years old, I found a big book which is about psychology. I spended three months to read it. It was so interesting to me. After that I was being more interesting about people’s personalities, and psychological disorders. Then, I dicided that I will study about psychology. During my college years, I started to change my personality to the best. And I helped some of my friends and my family members with their personalities problems or any disorder such as, panic attake, anixity and family problems. I had have a dream. In some day I will travel to complet my education in psychology. After I graduate, I worked at a hospital. It was so amazing time but I never forgot my dream. I belive if I study more and work more in my major, that will let me the best psychologist in my city. And I will help people to solve their problems and get a great life. Now I will start my master degree after a few months. Then, my dream will be reall.

No comments: