Monday, January 26, 2009

My best friend


My Best Friend

Sarah is my best friend. She is from Saudi Arabia. I met her online before tow years ago. We know each other just by our picture, we never meet until now. She is studying now in Colorado State. Sarah has a sweet heart, any one know her want to connect with her forever. She gave me a good advice when I came to U.S.A because she came before me and she got a good experience. We feel as we know each other when we were kids. We have something call a spirit language because I get feeling about Sarah sometimes and when I call her I find her has a trouble and that happened with her also. We have a convenience and can understand one another. We have planned to travel to some states on summer vacation, I think it will be a nice vacation and will get a good time together. I usually said" Sarah I'm really love you, you are as my sister and I will ever never forget you. I want do anything to keep a wonderful relationship with you. And thank you my heart for all your support ".

1 comment:

Anna said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful friend in her! I am sure that the two of you will be friends for a long time.
It's interesting that you met online and then met in real life. I don't hear about that happening too often.